3wt stealth rod [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: 3wt stealth rod

SDHflyfisher
12-27-2004, 10:25 AM
poof its gone

andre
12-27-2004, 04:29 PM
Nice looking rod! ever thought of becoming a sponsor?

SDHflyfisher
12-27-2004, 04:41 PM
if i had the money to become a sponser i would
thanks

Dble Haul
12-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Then why are you selling a rod that you made in the for sale by owner section?

That's a commercial move, one that the moderators have called you on before, and yet you continue to do it.

Please either become a sponsor or stop selling rods that you make in this forum.

Period.

JusBones
12-28-2004, 08:19 AM
Strongly agree....I have , in the past recommended a few guides I have fished with....but no more...also housing options down Abaco way.....no more....for a lot of reasons.....they may not like the guides I use....or the hosuing options I find "comfortable" and hence I run the risk of making a few enemies....who needs that ?

SDHflyfisher
12-28-2004, 10:13 AM
the reason i posted the 3wt is because i thought it was ok for me to post rods that i have finished building but i guess not

Dble Haul
12-28-2004, 10:46 AM
Come on, Sean. Stop playing the role of the innocent here.

We asked you to omit links in your signature that went to pictures of rods that you've finished for the very same reasons. Why would you think it's okay to use the same modus operandi (albiet not in your signature), this time just without the link?

Either way, you're trying to sell finished product made by you, and it's in direct conflict with our sponsors. When you signed up for Flytalk, it was your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the site's guidelines. After several faults, it was time for me to call you on this right here in the forum, not via PM.

Being a sponsor doesn't necessarily involve paying money. You could build a rod to be auctioned. If you're seriously interested in this, then let one of the moderators know.

But please stay away from the excuses that involve ignorance of the rules. After several warnings, they don't hold water.

SDHflyfisher
12-28-2004, 11:53 AM
mark it has been over two years since i read those rules and i forget a lot

i'll tell you what possibly in late spring i may donate a rod to be auctioned off for this site

again i'm sorry and it won't happen again