India Clave [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: India Clave

Lefty
12-23-2004, 11:18 AM
What a dream I had last night. I dreamed the forum had a clave in India. I set out alone at night driving (shrug?). I got to the Kashmir-India border and headed in. It quickly got so dark I had to turn around and drive out again. Sitting at the border lost, a car with Mass. plates went by with 3 guys in it. I thought I saw a few rods in the back too. I knew they had to be with us so I chased after them. This time as I crossed the border it was light out . The first thing I noticed was a huge extended indian family doing a trditional dance in their front yard with the most awesome music and very colorful tie-die like material flowing off of them. I got tangle up in some of the material and when I got up the road a piece I unraveled this material from myself and it was a considerable ammount. In fact I was thinking it was enough for my wife to make curtains out of. On closer inspection they were curtains. That's all I remember. No I wasn't partying the night before. Quite the dream.

Someday we should have international claves-beggining with maritime Canada.

Merry xmas all. Thank you forum for being here. I hope I can contribute more in the upcoming year.

Lefty

Slinger
12-23-2004, 12:11 PM
Thems some good drugs! Haven`t had dreams like that since the sixties.
Happy Holidays from Rhoddy!
Slinger

juro
12-23-2004, 12:51 PM
Terry -

You might check that fancy new restaurant-grade gas range you installed for leakage :wink:

On topic you should consider the ridiculous clave - the out-islands of the Bahamian Archipelago is technically another country even though it's only as far as Bos -> New Jersey away from US soil.

Best to you and your family this holiday season,
Juro

striblue
12-23-2004, 01:25 PM
Terry...too much! :chuckle: Anyway, I would like to Chat more,...but my life support systems are running low and I have to report back to the Mother ship very soon for safety purposes! :wink:

JimW
12-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Reminds me of my 1st clave, but I was partying the night before. I remember getting to sleep around 2am waking up ~5am to the sound of vehicles leaving the campsite. I also remember stubling around in the dark trying punch my way into the walmart parking lot (the meeting point). I had similar strange dreams while taking a mid-day siesta in the dunes of Napatree. :hihi: :hihi:

Just got sucked back into work :mad:

I'm in the midst of testing something and get a minute to hit the forum and I see this post, too funny man, too funny. I needed this.

BTW - I'm working with a Cisco tech who, by their accent doesn't live far from your dreamscape. :chuckle:

Merry Christmas