North Face shirt [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: North Face shirt

MarkDoogue
07-18-2001, 08:05 PM
After I picked up my pictures today I stopped by the T.J.Maxx store in Queen Anne's corner(Norwell, RT. 53). Just for the heck of it I went looking for a Columbia synthetic shirt if they had any.

What I found was a great deal on a NF nylon Tekware shirt. The exterior is 100% nylon and the interior is a 100% polyester mesh. It is their "Classic Vent Shirt" in what they call their Dune color(normal people would call it beige or sand colored).

It has gusseted front pockets that button rather than close with velcro(its only flaw). You can roll the sleeves and button them in place. It has a vent in the back as well as two side vents under each arm pit, at the waistline, that zip open and closed if you want.

The kicker, the shirt is a great deal at $19.99!! Stop by your local TJM or Marshall's if you are interested. You may get lucky.

~Mark

juro
07-18-2001, 08:25 PM
I am so pissed at myself for all the $70 flats shirts I have purchased over the years!!!

I also recently got a great deal... campmor on Bob Pink's suggestion. I picked up two Columbia quickdry SPF 30+ flats shirts at 21.97 ea!

Hey if you find bargain zip-off convertible quickdry pants without zipper leg cuffs, I'm in the hunt...

Tod D
08-02-2001, 11:49 AM
Last weekend, LLBean outlets in North Conway & Nashua both had vented shirts (light blue, lime green, white) for $19.95. Think the brand was GoFish - or something like that. Cotton/supplex blend. Also had shorts for, I think, $15.