Admiral Ed - Happy Birthday [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Admiral Ed - Happy Birthday

jimS
12-11-2004, 02:30 PM
It appears that he hit the big seven zero today. Happy birthday and look forward to seeing you in May behind the wheel of the red van. I suspect you are in Florida by now soaking up the rays, while your son, Keith, chills out on this dreary day in the northeast.

Regards, and many more!

Simms

Paxton
12-11-2004, 03:07 PM
Happy Birthday Admiral, from Amy and I !!!! See you on the causeway ! Enjoy the winter in Florida, we a bound down there soon for a few weeks.....keep it warm for our arrival :-)

juro
12-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Hope the three of you (cloe too) are staying out of the sun. On second thought looking out the window here I hope you are in the sun! :)

Happy birthday admiral! Have some stone crab and key lime pie for us on your b-day.

striblue
12-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Happy B-Day.... To the Admiral...Looking forward to seeing you soon...The Mayor.

Penguin
12-12-2004, 01:16 PM
Admiral...Many Happy Returns!
Considering your exposure to the "general public"... you are remarkably well preserved...

http://www.patsyann.com/school/years.htm
http://www.onlineconversion.com/dogyears.htm

polareyez
12-12-2004, 05:37 PM
Happy Birthday Admiral! I wanted to go to Florida to celebrate with you but work got in the way, plus the wife wouldn't understand :hihi: Anyway, have a cold one of your favorite beverage, and I'll see you in May.-Garry

FishHawk
12-13-2004, 04:29 AM
Admiral enjoy your time off with no early morning phone calls asking if the shuttle is go to happen. See you in May . FishHawk :smokin:

Rip Ryder
12-16-2004, 04:11 PM
Why thank you all very much.

Not to rub it in ( like I do to Keith all winter), but the weather has been beautiful down here. 80's every day and no shortage of sunshine. Lots of time spent rebuilding and not so much at the beach so far. Have to save that for after the holidays. Chloe is getting well rested after a long summer of customer attention.

Look forward to seeing you all again in the spring!!

Thank you again

Admiral Ed.

flydoc
12-16-2004, 07:13 PM
A belated congrats from yours truly...look forward to seeing you folks again in spring, if not sooner (maybe we'll run into each other at a Red Sox spring training game in Fort Myers- hope to be down with the folks March 12-20). No more Pedro, but I think we'll survive...
Doc Shep :D