selling rod for beginner [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: selling rod for beginner

Steve_sullivan
12-08-2004, 01:53 AM
Not a beginner rod like a tfo series 1 and matching reel, but stuff for someone who $100 for a rod is just too expensive!

I have the following stuff for sale which could be good for a very low income person who wants to start flyfishing. For instance, For $40 I would be willing to sell the okuma airstream with with backing and floating line with a cortland 6/7 travel rod, and throw in a indicator, 10 globugs and 10 caddis pupae.

Or for $60, the okuma sierra with backing and floating line, with the fenwick 6 weight, and throw in a indicator and the same flys as above.

Or, tho not for the beginner, the adg titan 7/8 weight with corresponding adg reel for $400 (sorry, might go lower on others but not this!)

okuma airstream 7/8/9 large arbor fly reel never used with back, floating line and a sink tip attached. $30

Sth im 2 cassette reel about 1 year old, lifetime warranty, they will exchange for a different size or a new one for $10 $35

Okuma sierra 7/8 with backing and floating line, about 6 months old $35

Adg 6/7/8 machined reel with backing and floating line $100 retails at $240

Shimano convergence 15-30 pound spinning rod with corsair 400 reel, brand new condition.will include 9 round weights, about 5 lures, and big spool of 15 pound leader. $110
Cortland 3 piece travel fly rod pro crest 6 weight $30

Fenwick ff857 6 weight fly pole $40 LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Adg titan 7/8 fly rod, lifetime warranty, retails for $899, will sell for $400

I am in Chico ca