Showtime ... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Showtime ...

Adrian
11-16-2004, 10:37 AM
.... is right around the corner.

In fact there was a mini flytying and rod building event on in Danbury this past w/e run by the Flyfishing University folks who do the January show.

Danbury CT, is Jan 7th, 8th 9th
Marlboro Ma, is Jan 21st, 22nd, 23rd
Somerset NJ is 28th, 29th, 30th....

Who's coming to Danbury? It's the first of the year and a great way to shake some of the winter blues :smokin:

Who's going to Marlboro - do we have a booth this year? Always a blast to catch up with everyone.

Anyone going to Somerset? Huge show - one of the biggest. I might take a ride down there this year.

In the meantime there are still keeper bass to be caught :lildevl:

Dble Haul
11-16-2004, 10:42 AM
I will most likely make it to the first two shows. If I don't make Marlborough, I'll definitely make Somerset. Great venues and great shows!

I assume that there will also be a show in Wilmington, no?

juro
11-16-2004, 11:42 AM
I LOVE Danbury! I'll be there.

As far as Marlboro booth - if we can come up with a funding plan -or- if they will give a not-for-profit a break then yes; otherwise it's too rich for our blood.

We are looking for a big hall for casting claves, monthly if we can swing it... anyone with suggestions for such a building within a reasonable drive of the show locations please chime in.

Wilmington is a GO!

FishHawk
11-16-2004, 02:12 PM
Will do Marlboro. Looking forward to testing out the new Sage rods.
FishHawk :smokin:

Doc Duprey
11-16-2004, 03:05 PM
Somerset for sure (it's just down the road for me). Danbury is only 2 hours, so that is a real possibility. We should plan to get together at these shows...a great cure for Cabin Fever!

Best regards,

-Doc

striblue
11-16-2004, 11:04 PM
I will be at Marlboro. I hope we do get a booth. I will work with juro on it....

Slinger
11-17-2004, 01:21 AM
Can we do another dinner get together on Sat night at Marlboro? Cuz and I will be spending the night up there.
Slinger

jfbasser
11-17-2004, 08:27 AM
I'm in for Dinner....but no :smokin: .... :biggrin:

FredA
11-17-2004, 12:06 PM
Saturday night dinner sound good at Marlboro.