Hardy Marquis Salmon #2 [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Hardy Marquis Salmon #2

desertdog
11-16-2004, 12:49 AM
Honest wear reel with dark extra spool and backing on both spools. Works great with loud click and great palming rim. I'm over my sleeping disorder so don't need the wakeup call like I used to. No case or paperwork. $200 and I pay US shipping. Thanks, DDog

MJC
11-16-2004, 01:48 AM
I'll take it. Please send me a PM.

NrthFrk16
11-16-2004, 02:44 AM
Damn Mike, you beat me to it by a hour. :(

Big K1
11-16-2004, 03:56 AM
:frown: I am crying right now. Mike you are a mean mean man.

Philster
11-16-2004, 01:24 PM
Hey guys, don't cry until you find out if it is the kind with the plastic oval spring, or the all metal version :hihi:

JGS
11-16-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey Philster,

Archuleta Reels down in S. Oregon can convert the old plastic ring style Marquis to the all metal type for a very reasonable price. I don't know the exact cost, but it wasn't much and the one I had converted works great.

Just a thought, John

Philster
11-16-2004, 04:42 PM
Hey Philster,

Archuleta Reels down in S. Oregon can convert the old plastic ring style Marquis to the all metal type for a very reasonable price. I don't know the exact cost, but it wasn't much and the one I had converted works great.

Just a thought, John

That guy is better than doughnuts! Is there anything he can't do! Seriously, you sometimes run across someone with unbelievably high standards who has cut out a small spot of perfection in what most would consider an irrelevant market. Bill is one of those guys. Great to talk to also.