Sage 389LL 2 pc blanks for sale [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Sage 389LL 2 pc blanks for sale

ladyflyfsh
11-11-2004, 01:49 PM
This, in my opinion, was one of the best Sage rods ever built! It is the light line series in graphite II a 8'9" for a 3 wt rod in 2 pieces. They are #1 blanks and these are very hard to come by. I bought several of them so I would never have to be without this rod for as long as I lived I love it that much! This is a powerhouse of a rod and will throw a long line with precision for dry flies as well as for nymphs. I have two of these for sale as well as a 389LL-4 factory built rod with sock. I'm asking $350. for the 4 pc and $150. each for the blanks.

ghoerl
01-16-2005, 12:36 PM
This, in my opinion, was one of the best Sage rods ever built! It is the light line series in graphite II a 8'9" for a 3 wt rod in 2 pieces. They are #1 blanks and these are very hard to come by. I bought several of them so I would never have to be without this rod for as long as I lived I love it that much! This is a powerhouse of a rod and will throw a long line with precision for dry flies as well as for nymphs. I have two of these for sale as well as a 389LL-4 factory built rod with sock. I'm asking $350. for the 4 pc and $150. each for the blanks.

Hello from Austria
I am interested in a blank of the LL 389 2 piece. Still available?
Best regards

Gerhard

gooseberryrods
03-11-2005, 11:59 PM
I am interested in the 389 LL blank if you still have it.
Please contact me at: davises@frontiernet.net

Thank You,

Scott

ladyflyfsh
03-13-2005, 01:03 PM
sorry guys, they are long gone!