Let's show some support - Speypages [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Let's show some support - Speypages

juro
11-06-2004, 05:39 AM
If you are obsessed (like me), interested or even remotely curious about Spey casting and would like to take advantage of the very best opportunity to gain knowledge firsthand, please support Dana's current subscription drive to the Spey Newsletter he produces.

As an avid Speycaster, I can say that his generous work now coupled with Greg Pearson's artistry is a steal at the $40 subscription price that goes completely toward his needs to upgrade equipment for his work on speypages.com.

For those who have taken up two-handed casting for the beach, there are numerous benefits to understanding spey casting applicable toward your beach casting.

He only has 15 more to go... let's push this into the end zone! Show your support!

Here's how to subscribe (http://www.flyfishingforum.com/flytalk4/showthread.php?p=127405#post127405)

Semper Spey!

grizz0707
11-06-2004, 12:19 PM
Hi Juro,
I just signed up.

juro
11-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Chuck, you won't regret it. Dana has been a major influence in my Spey casting pursuit and I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from him over the years for free. It's a win-win: support his work on the speypages, while getting the inside scoop on the finer points that are what two-handed casting is all about.

Anadromous
11-07-2004, 12:38 AM
Just thought that let those know, if I can help by buying a second subscription, I will. Good to see that the site is that close, so I want to thank everyone who did purchase a subscription, it allows people like me who are new to the technique, but hold a passion for flyfishing. The only thing that I say to those who feel the can't, shouldn't, or don't have it, "To each man his own." Some can do it and some can not, but it is one H3LL of a reasource.