Small semi-v Sled for Sale (Seattle area) [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Small semi-v Sled for Sale (Seattle area)

Doublespey
10-18-2004, 07:18 PM
Boat is a welded aluminum 2004 Klamath 14'3" Deluxe with a 2002 MercJet 25/20 (see avatar).

It's been customized for jet/river running by Three Rivers Marine (over $500 worth) by filling the center chines with solid aluminum bars to stiffen the frame and support the chines and creating a "pad" at the stern to smooth the flow of water to the jet's impeller.

It also has a covered bowdeck for storage (and a nice stable platform to cast from :) ), oars, and a bow anchor.

This boat's a rocket with just me, handles two guys easily, and is even capable of ferrying 3 in reasonable comfort (Leland, Ryan and I ran up to Blue Creek from Massey with no problems).

I've run this boat on the Snake, Sky, Skagit, Cowlitz, and Lake Washington. It handles chop well and I've been told it would probably make a great Puget Sound boat as well.

This boat has no seats as I designed it for flyfishing and didn't want any unnecessary fixtures to catch line or limit mobility.

I'm asking $6000 and would like to see this boat get a good flyfishing owner. It works fabulously for the above uses. If you want better pictures or have questions email me at BrianL @foxinternet.net.

Thanks and Good Fishing!

Brian/Doublespey

Doublespey
03-04-2005, 05:31 PM
OK - I'm dropping the price to $5500 for Forum readers. If no sale then off it goes to Boat Trader. :)

tiredofvzw
03-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Sent you an email requesting more pictures

Thanks.