Knut Syrstad Auction - Check out the great stuff [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Knut Syrstad Auction - Check out the great stuff

juro
10-08-2004, 07:34 AM
Just a reminder that we need to stay focused in order to help our Spey brother Knut in his fight against cancer. The proceeds from these auctions will help him get treatment in the US.

New items have been put up on the auction - please check them out and make a bid. I am seriously thinking of Steve Choate's Musto winning rod... maybe some good juju left on that rod that could be passed on to me somehow :cool:

Please consider participating, let's get Knut to the states for treatment ASAP.

Juro

Cascade
10-08-2004, 07:55 AM
I`ll second that Juro !
The auction will be drawing to a close soon, and some of these items need a hot sign on them.
They say a man creates his own luck in life, and I`m sure there`s some good luck attached to this cause.
Every little helps, so if you can, give a little back !
Cascade.

Whiskey Dick
10-08-2004, 02:55 PM
I would like to bid but when i try to register it tells me invalid password and will not let me proceed!!!!?. any help would be appreciated, tight lines,brian

sean
10-08-2004, 03:03 PM
You shold be able to log on with your forum username and password. Is that what you are using?

-sean

Whiskey Dick
10-08-2004, 03:18 PM
Hi Sean, i found the problem, what i thought was my password and what the forum has as my password where very different.Too many passwords and not enough brain cells LOL. I am now in and have bid. tight lines,brian :)

sean
10-08-2004, 03:27 PM
Awesome! Thank you for supporting Knut!

0sean