North Tip Correction on Time! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: North Tip Correction on Time!

striblue
09-24-2004, 11:45 AM
I am placing this separate so I hope all participants see this... I incorrectly posted that the boat leaves at 8....IT LEAVES AT 7 AM....

FredA
09-24-2004, 02:34 PM
Are you sure that's not too early for you? Will you have time to get your coffee?
I thought the extra hour was so that we could all hang around waiting, in antcipation, for Hiz Honor! :wink:

striblue
09-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Fred... I don't worry about coffee...since my "fishing Caddy' always brings me my coffee, freshly ground french roast ( I like milder in the afternoon), real heavy cream with brown sugar. ....And you Fred, need I remind you....you are my fishing caddy. :lildevl:

DFix
09-27-2004, 09:08 AM
Fred... I don't worry about coffee...since my "fishing Caddy' always brings me my coffee, freshly ground french roast ( I like milder in the afternoon), real heavy cream with brown sugar. ....And you Fred, need I remind you....you are my fishing caddy. :lildevl:

And I didn't even know I'd been fired. Although I can appreciate a reason or reasons, be prepared to hear from my attorney regarding a wrongful termination action.

jfbasser
09-27-2004, 09:54 AM
Is Fred changing his name to Steve Williams? :confused: