Fly Fishing Forum banner

North Tip Trip- Final instructions

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  striblue 
#1 ·
This will not be long and I will watch this thread tomorrow to answer questions. Boat will leave at 7AM sharp... be at the causway at 6:30 am... bring Lunch and water or drinks,...The vetrens know what other things to bring.... First aid kit, Sun screen... all the usual stuff you ould bring without access to your car... Also Walkee-Talkee or VHF radio so we can communicate with each other. We need to fill slots for Sunday, but Sunday is on even if we don't .It will just be a smaller group. Lets meet after the day for bdinner at the Squire...or we can cook out at CAC... more tomorrow

#6 ·
North Tip Trip

Hi Everyone,

Both Sat and Sunday will be to the north tip due to unpredictable swell and SW winds for the weekend. John, I will make the pick up time 4 pm.
I was down at the Rip yesterday and saw a lot of fishing but no catching and both yesterday and today not much rip making up. The east side was unfishable today will be with the swell from Karl. The swell was bad enough today to wash over South Beach at the drop off this morning a good 2 hours before high tide.

I think you will have better conditions and more fish inside the north tip this weekend. Good reports from North Monomoy today, so I know those fish are still in between the islands.

See you at 7, I am not planning on the van, but I will try to get the Admiral.

Keith

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.