Rip Trip Update #2- 9/25-26 [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Trip Update #2- 9/25-26

striblue
09-13-2004, 02:26 PM
Here is the second Update... look on this thread going forward....Cascobay is out so here is the updated list...CSJ60 is moved to Saturday. Now is the time to start thinking about the days you want to move around in.. also If Dble Haul is going to bring Bert, now is the time to commit...if possibe. Again.. I may need to move myself to Sunday if I can get that teenage son to give me the football schedule. :roll:

Saturday- Sept 25

Me
Striperstriper
FredA
grizz0707
Fish Hawk
Paxton
Amy
Polareyez
Double haul
Bert

Sunday - Sept 26

Ditch Rat
BirdFish
Jim Sims
Stephon
Skiman
Porkslice
Adrian
CJS60
Double Haul
Bert

We have 3 slots open for Sunday... and again, we can start to look at moving names around the two days if it can accomodate requirements. Saturday is the go and Sunday is too...but it will cost each of us more on Sunday with the less people we have... weather is big factor.... and don't forget we can go to the north tip of South Monomoy if the wind is too much for the South tip..... Also, if Saturday is totally cancelled, the Saturday group is out, but I would fill the open slots on Sunday with those on Saturday that could make Sunday. I would base it again on the priority of the signups by looking back and asking you guys to confirm. Are we together on this? Also, If Saturday is a go and there are die- hards who would do it again on Sunday, I suspect we can fill those three vacant slots on Sunday with those guys.

Dble Haul
09-13-2004, 02:33 PM
John- I'll get ahold of him tonight and let you know by tomorrow.

Dble Haul
09-13-2004, 09:24 PM
John-

I just got off the phone with Bert, and he is a definite to go. In fact, we are both willing and able to go both days to help round out the costs for everyone. I realize that that would make eleven for Saturday, but if there are dropouts between now and then we're able to cover.

Thanks.

striblue
09-13-2004, 11:10 PM
Ok Great...we will work it out... the only problem I will have is that it appears, and I will confirm tomorrow , that I may have to go Sunday since I think I have a football game to go to on Saturday... that means I will be coming down Saturday Night...so it maybe that you and Bert and Adrian will need to find a Place Friday night....but you can stay Saturday night at CAC...one way or the other.

bonefishmon
09-14-2004, 06:37 AM
John. If you need two more for Sunday I will apply for a day off from work and bring my son. Let me know.

Phil Sheffield

juro
09-14-2004, 06:43 AM
Mark -

Give Matt a call over at Stone Horse for a great deal on a room with two queen beds. It's on 28 very close to CAC and Rip Ryder.

We do our spring clave here. Tell him you are with the forum.

508 430-2220

Best deal in town, other than the CAC that is!

FredA
09-14-2004, 07:38 AM
I'll have room in Dennis Friday night for anyone looking for lodging. PM me with your e'mail for directions.

Dble Haul
09-14-2004, 08:29 AM
John-

That's no problem if you can't come down until Saturday. Between what Juro has suggested and Fred has offered, it looks like we will have plenty of other options.

Thanks guys. :wink:

striblue
09-14-2004, 09:29 AM
Ok Good... but I still hope to see you guys Saturday Night... I still can not tell about Saturday for me..I will definitly know tonight..... We should finalize the crews by this weekend and who goes on what days..If I don't go on Saturday... then FredA is "Captain".... I will tip Keith off and it will be Fred and Keith who will make the decisions...if any need to be made. More Later.... Bert needs to go with Double Haul...so Bert can take my spot for Saturday.... We will easily fill the ranks for Sunday it seems...Also... if worse came to worse...Keith could take 11.

striblue
09-14-2004, 07:57 PM
SORRY ABOUT THIS! But I finally found out that the Game is on Sunday... so I need to go back on the Saturday crew... Double Haul is scheduled for Saturday...so I need to move CJS60 back to Sunday since Bert, Double Hauls friend is coming down with him... I think Craig will have no problem with that since he was scheduled for Sunday until just recently... That means that, if Double still wants he can stay ar CAC Friday Night ... as well as Saturday since I will be leaving early Sunday to go back up town... I am sorry for the juggling... but I had no choice dealling with my responsible son. We still can juggle the final tally and I suspect that Double and Bertt will take up slots on Sunday plus one more.....so... I think JimSims is Captain for Sunday...but I will need to get Keith to OK that. I have updated the list in the first Post.