Kudos To Juro [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Kudos To Juro

striblue
09-03-2004, 06:43 PM
Bumped into Juro this morning with his two clients... we breifly discussed my law school classmate- John Kerry.... anyway... I finally got a copy of Flyfishing New England Magazine, the Spring and summer issue from Harry Koons this morning. I want to say that Juro's article on Flats/Sight Fishing on North Monomy and South Beach is one of the best article I have read on the subject and location. The Photo's are A-One... so you should try and find it and read it. He stopped by CAC later today ( BTW fish this morning on the Ocean was virtually impossible because of the high surf). I Gave him a cup of coffee that I had made this morning and Microwaved it at around 5... He drank it and thought it was good :roll: ... anyway I gave him one of my copies...My article Pailed in comparison . Anyway , Mark ( Dble Haul) will have his Pike flies in the next issue and I will have my "secret" North Monomoy DNA sand eel in the Winter issue. P.S. Unfortunatly for me he captured a picture of me in my bathing suit with the CAC hat on...as I walk to his truck to greet him... very sneaky. :hihi: :wink:

Dble Haul
09-03-2004, 06:46 PM
I agree that Juro's article was well done. I've seen most of the information presented in it here on the forum, but never in one collection like that.

Good stuff!

kennebecfly
09-04-2004, 02:44 AM
Sounds like a great read, Hope I can get my hands on it Way to go Juro!

FishHawk
09-04-2004, 03:13 AM
Juro time to write your book on fishing the Flats.
FishHawk :D