Kudos To Juro [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Kudos To Juro

09-03-2004, 06:43 PM
Bumped into Juro this morning with his two clients... we breifly discussed my law school classmate- John Kerry.... anyway... I finally got a copy of Flyfishing New England Magazine, the Spring and summer issue from Harry Koons this morning. I want to say that Juro's article on Flats/Sight Fishing on North Monomy and South Beach is one of the best article I have read on the subject and location. The Photo's are A-One... so you should try and find it and read it. He stopped by CAC later today ( BTW fish this morning on the Ocean was virtually impossible because of the high surf). I Gave him a cup of coffee that I had made this morning and Microwaved it at around 5... He drank it and thought it was good :roll: ... anyway I gave him one of my copies...My article Pailed in comparison . Anyway , Mark ( Dble Haul) will have his Pike flies in the next issue and I will have my "secret" North Monomoy DNA sand eel in the Winter issue. P.S. Unfortunatly for me he captured a picture of me in my bathing suit with the CAC hat on...as I walk to his truck to greet him... very sneaky. :hihi: :wink:

Dble Haul
09-03-2004, 06:46 PM
I agree that Juro's article was well done. I've seen most of the information presented in it here on the forum, but never in one collection like that.

Good stuff!

09-04-2004, 02:44 AM
Sounds like a great read, Hope I can get my hands on it Way to go Juro!

09-04-2004, 03:13 AM
Juro time to write your book on fishing the Flats.
FishHawk :D