Rip Trip Update- Sept 25-26 [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Trip Update- Sept 25-26


striblue
08-31-2004, 10:31 AM
As you know we want to do TWO trips this September...One on the 25th and the other on the 26....THERE IS NO ALTERNATE LIST!.... Those signed up for Saturday ...go Saturday... those that over lapped are on for Sunday... If Saturday cancels... those schedule for Sunday GO!. Is this clear. Now. I am switching JimSims to Sunday to be with his son Stephon... so here is what we have so far:

Saturday- Sept 25:
1) Me
2) striperstriper
3) FredA
4) grizz0707
5) Fish Hawk
6) Paxton
7) Amy
8) Polareyez
9) Cascobay
10) Dble Haul

Sunday- Sept 26
1) CSJ60
2) Ditch rat
3) Birdfish
4) Jim Sims
5) Sephon
6) Skiman
7) porkslice
8) Adrian
9) ??????????
10) ??????????


We still have TWO slots open for Sunday.... now I would ask you all to double check if I am correct on this... I would also ask that you look at it and feel free to Consider whether you want to move from one date to another... WE CAN FINALIZE THIS LATER. Also, if I can not fill the slots for Sunday, we can certainly get some volunteers from Saturday. Look it over..thanks

BirdFish
08-31-2004, 01:42 PM
John,
Please put me down for Sunday, the 26th. Thanks!
Dave Williams

porkslice
09-01-2004, 07:27 PM
John, I'll go if there is still a spot.
porkslice
____________________

striblue
09-01-2004, 10:52 PM
Porkslice ;plan on Sunday group...Ok

Dave17
09-02-2004, 02:17 AM
John,

I hate to cancel but unfortunately my company has relocated me to Philadelphia and this trip will be a little out of my reach. You can't imagine how upset I am to be missing this trip and leaving these waters behind. I wish all you guys the best of luck and hope the cows will be cruising through the rip that weekend on their way down south :lildevl:.

Dave

grizz0707
09-02-2004, 09:06 AM
John,
I am still good for saturday and can fill in for a sunday slot if you need someone.WIll be up for the weekend

fish we must,
grizz

striblue
09-02-2004, 09:33 AM
I feel that I should Fill Dave17 spot with striperstriper since he did sign on the first thread before the sign up thread and I think CSJ60 can go either day as can Ditch Rat...Look back on the first post for revisions.

Adrian
09-02-2004, 09:38 AM
O.K. I have meetings in Burlington at the end of that weeks so .......sign me up for Sunday - if there's still space. :D

John, I can be flexible for either day if you need to juggle things.

striblue
09-02-2004, 09:53 AM
Ok..Great Adrian... I put you in for Sunday for now...as we get closer we maybe able to juggle days to accomodate different situations that may arise for the sign ups. Again.I am revising the FIRST thread ...so chceck there.

flydoc
09-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Dave- bummer on the relocation...you will be missed. I'm sure they'll leave a few for you in your new incarnation as a Jersey shore striper hound...sounds like there are more than a few kindred spirits down there for you to hook up with! Hope to see you up here again at some point.

John- again, I'm on call that weekend, so I'll have to catch you some other time. Last minute work issues killed my plans for the Boneclave....I'm going to bring my gear to my folks this weekend to fish Plum Island with my bro, to avoid going nuts from striper withdrawal.....
Doc Shep

striblue
09-04-2004, 12:29 PM
Sorry to Hear that Doc we will have other opportunities and atleast the Health of the community will be maintained..... Anyway... I want everyone who is signed on to remember that this trip is ON... that is... if Keith Can not get to South Monomoy tip...If the wind is ok for a local trip we will go to the North Tip of South Monomoy like we did last year.... so we are fishing one way or another absent some real foul weather. Just wanted to clarify this.

FishHawk
09-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Sounds good to me the North Tip was not too shabby.
FishHawk. :D

striblue
09-06-2004, 10:02 PM
Bumping this up to the top again... we are getting closer to the dates.

polareyez
09-07-2004, 07:41 PM
John, I may be jumping the gun but what time do we have to be at Rip Ryder?
Thanks,
Garry

striblue
09-07-2004, 08:23 PM
7 am SHARP is departure...so show up at the causeway no later than 6:30 am... I will follow up with all the details...

striblue
09-10-2004, 04:50 PM
I maybe moving to the Sunday group in the event my son has a football game on Saturday....if his game is on Friday night...I stay with the Saturday group.

CascoBay
09-11-2004, 07:11 PM
I found out today that I will definately not be able to attend the Saturday Rip trip on the 25. Work obligations.. I am a very very tenative Sunday if that spot is available. I will know for sure tomorrow.

Aaron


Sorry to hold up a spot for so long. :(

striblue
09-12-2004, 12:11 PM
No Problem Aaron...I answered you PM...