Bone Clave turns into Bluefish Clave [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Bone Clave turns into Bluefish Clave

striblue
08-22-2004, 05:31 PM
Pete and I headed out at 4 AM and out by 5... chased Bluefish pods from one end of the bay to the other.... non of these breaking fish were the exotics we were looking for... But ended up with several feisty blues a piece ,so we decided to head in after speaking with JIMW and that he was anchored at the Camp site... Pete and I wanted to help out JFBasser with his Jenny Craig diet. It was nice seeing everyone especially Sean, the orgainizer, Jim W, Q, FredA, Sully, and Lefty... Nice to meet new faces as well. Here is Pete with his new Hydro sport. Also...no pics of Fish...so here are Clave ground pics.

striblue
08-22-2004, 05:37 PM
Here is the heavy set JFBasser with the tall and slim , like a Greek God...FredA.

striblue
08-22-2004, 05:39 PM
Two camp sites with water front property... SeanM surveys the water on the left.

striblue
08-22-2004, 05:43 PM
This is a Pic of the so called "Common Room" in the middle of the surrounding camp sites...Sully is busy preparing Sunday "Brunch"

striblue
08-22-2004, 05:46 PM
Here is a group Picture of the "Delta" Pledges.... standing in the corner...me, Quentin, Skiman, GregD, and dave.

striblue
08-22-2004, 05:51 PM
Sunday "Brunch"...with Mike E. and Bro Hawkeye (Gregg), with TomD and Steve (Slinger )with back to camera.

striblue
08-22-2004, 05:54 PM
.........and two guys who really worked to put this together... Chief Cooks too.... Terry (Lefty) and Sean Sullivan (Sully)

Quentin
08-23-2004, 09:35 PM
Here is a group Picture of the "Delta" Pledges.... standing in the corner...me, Quentin, Skiman, GregD, and dave.

A PLEDGE PIN??? On your UNIFORM??? :chuckle:

Hmm . . . is that Fred behind the tree? :hihi:

Q