Another belated hello [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Another belated hello

kush
09-14-2001, 06:18 PM
Greetings from the westcoast of Canada. My name is Tyler Kushnir and I am a junkie. I have two demons to feed, I coach Senior boy's basketball in a high profile program and I fish.

My fishing passion is unquestionably steelhead flyfishing. My home river is the Thompson where I had the honour (Canadian spelling) of hosting Juro last year and I run my little jet raft on the Skeena rivers and the Skagit/Sauk/Sky rivers in their seasons.

To help finance these habits I guide for saltwater salmon at Langara Lodge at the NW tip of the Queen Charlotte Islands.

I also fish for BC's famous Kamloops trout for 2 or 3 weeks every year, though next summer I will be sacrificing that major trip to visit Juro and a number of board members and chase some stripers at Cape Cod. As that that time nears I'll be lurking on the Striper board to glean what knowledge I can.

Talk to you all soon. Tight lines - tyler.

juro
09-15-2001, 04:51 PM
Tyler -

I can't express how much I appreciated your hosting our trip to the Thompson last year. We were truly "living large".

Just you wait until you come out our way! I'd say that I owe you one knock-down, drag-out non-stop fishing trip, and plan to make good on that debt with interest!

Looking forward to it, keep us informed with specific dates and such as the time nears.