Happy birthday Striper [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Happy birthday Striper

Dble Haul
08-20-2004, 10:05 AM
Mike-

I hope that you're able to get some fishing in today!

Have a good one, and enjoy. :)

Striper
08-20-2004, 03:19 PM
DH,
Thanks for the birthday greetings, I was going to go fishing today but opted instead to go play golf. I took Friday/Saturday off for my B-Day and was planning to meet everyone up at the clave but alas financial considerations took precedence and I had to modify my plans. I am going to try to get out tomorrow but not sure if the weather is going to cooperate. Hope everyone has a great time at the clave. One of these years I am going to have all the planets aligned so that I can make it to one of these gatherings.

Tightlines,
Mike Mayo
41 years young

striblue
08-20-2004, 03:28 PM
Yes Mike... Happy Birthday ,you old Gezzer!!!

CSJ60
08-20-2004, 04:01 PM
Happy Birthday Mike

jimS
08-20-2004, 07:27 PM
Mike, you showed me around a couple of years ago, and I thank you for that. In addition, you went out of your way to show one bait fisherman how to use circle hooks to reduce deep hooking. You are a compassionate and rare individual that truly cares about the resource.

At a young 41, you have lots of time to share with your fellow fishermen (persons) your ethics for the fishery and for going forward in life.

Say Hello for me to your wife and sister.

Happy Birthday!

Simms

P.S. You really need to get your captain's license.

artb
08-21-2004, 05:58 AM
Happy Birthday Mike, Maybe with a little luck this fall, I will see you somewhere down in God's country. if not this winter on the circuit somewhere. Happy Birthday

FishHawk
08-21-2004, 09:09 AM
Happy birthday Mike . Would like to fish with you again one of these days.
FishHawk :D

BigDave
08-23-2004, 09:06 AM
Happy B-Day Mike!

juro
08-23-2004, 09:37 AM
You don't look a day over 40! :wink:

But for an aspiring ol' salt thats a compliment.

Happy b-day

Smcdermott
08-23-2004, 09:51 AM
Happy belated Mike. Sorry you couldn't make it to the clave or get out on your B-Day. I am sure there are a few large that are happy you didn't :lildevl: .

Sean