2 open spots on the boat for Sat [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: 2 open spots on the boat for Sat

tomd
08-06-2004, 07:48 PM
I just got the grren light to head out in the A.M.

I can take 2 out, if you want to go, email me tomdunlap@comcast.net /// post that you're going on this board(so others know they were beat to the punch, and call my cell at 617-686-2677 if not before 10 pm, call in the A.M. after 4am, so we can arrange a meet :biggrin: Tom D

Nick
08-06-2004, 08:51 PM
Just talked to Tom...I nabbed one spot!

juro
08-06-2004, 08:54 PM
That boat is such a su-weet ride I would love to but am on the flats workin'

Good luck out there guys!

Tom -

I have had your flybox in my truck since the Spring Clave. If you are going to be anywhere near Chatham I could leave it with Admiral Ed at the refuge. Let me know.

tomd
08-06-2004, 10:22 PM
it looks like I'll be at the boneclave... can you bring it there?

gonna launch out of sesuit harbor, exit 10 on rt 6, anyone else wanna go? just post here so we don't get more than we can handle and meet me there launching approx 5:30am.

Tom D

Nick
08-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Tom,
Thanks again for the day on the water Saturday...we made the right move switching to Pleasant bay!

We ended up with a couple of blues and bunch of dogfish, but it was an awesome day on the water! Still can't believe how much bait was being picked up by terns and not being harrassed by any fish. From Chatham cut off to about 2miles from South beach birds where everywhere with only fish down very deep.

...and the blue that hit the grilll that evening converted many from bluefish haters to bluefish lovers!

Nick

tomd
08-09-2004, 08:44 AM
Nick, it was a great time, good weather too! the other blue was smoked and will be part of tonight's supper! :biggrin: ... I noticed last night that someone called my cell around 9:30(the phone was in the console so I hadn't heard it :( ) was it anyone here??? Tom D