A Message for MJC [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: A Message for MJC

sinktip
07-22-2004, 01:12 PM
Hey Mike,

I took out an old girlfriend of your's and mine this morning. I had not called on her for some time and now I am wondering why. True there are classier ladies out there but she is an old friend. I tried hard but she didn't put out today. But my does she still look good. I took her back to her house but I promised her that I would take her out again real soon. It is only a matter of time until I score with her. :wink:

'tip

MJC
07-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Howdy,

What coencidence. I took your hottie's little sister out a day or so ago. We went down to the river for some swimming and playing. She was quite a sight in that hot orange outfit. The way she wiggles just about gave "old Poppy" a heart attack. She is quite a tease. She had better start putting out or I'll be sending her over there for you and OC to play with. Take care, MJC

mattzoid
07-22-2004, 04:04 PM
Are they 13, 14 or 15?

Brian Simonseth
07-22-2004, 04:25 PM
Matt

I think there about 4 - 6

:hihi:

MJC
07-22-2004, 04:25 PM
13, 14 or 15?

I would never mess around with anything that little. :whoa:

Doublespey
07-22-2004, 04:58 PM
This is DISGUSTING!

Sinktip, aren't you a moderator?? All that talk of 13 -15 and you didn't even deny it!! At least MJC attempted to draw an ethical line in the spawning gravel.

I thought Flytyer had set a reasonable standard here on the Forum - never admit to playing with anything under 16 (and even then claim you~really~ wished she was 17 or 18).

Just more evidence of the declining morals of this generation of flyfishers I guess.

MJC - I can see that I'll have to cross the Cascades to rediscover (recover?) some vestige of speycasting ethics. As good an excuse as any for a trip~

DS

flytyer
07-22-2004, 05:18 PM
Doublespey,

I dunno about this. I went out with a very sweet 13 today and had a delightful time, even if she didn't put out.

sinktip
07-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Feeling a little red-faced here but she was only 4. Where MJC and I come from that is plenty big enough.

Homer, you get the prize.

MJC
07-22-2004, 05:32 PM
I have to point out that neither tip nor I mentioned any numbers. We are innocent bystanders just being sucked into the scandal by bad reporting from a biased public:eek: I know for a fact that I was out of the loop, have no clear recollection, and have not yet defined what a clear definition of is, is. On reflection maybe that is not to bad a state to be in. :cool:

PS, You should definitely come over to this side of the hill. Maybe you can skate up another "hog" at the fishnet.

KerryS
07-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Are you guys speaking in code?

jjohnson
07-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Kerry,

I think they they think they are funny and witty. I bet they are laughing uncontrollablely at their sense of humor. But most of us just don't get it. :)

Fishing must be bad if this is what we are coming to.

JJ

Doublespey
07-22-2004, 07:09 PM
Sounds like we better move this post to the "PreMigrant" board. :lildevl:

Kerry and JJ -sorry for the obscure references. It's all Sinktip's fault. :chuckle:

MJC - hope we can see the inside of the Red Shed this time as well. Will PM you when we get some dates for our next trip. I don't expect to hit anything that big, but smaller and hotter isn't all bad.

Good Fishing to y'all,

DS

KerryS
07-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Well I know when I will be in MJC's neck of the woods. The first full week in October. The annual pilgrimage to the Grande Ronde takes place during this time and I will make every effort to visit while I am there.

MJC
07-22-2004, 09:19 PM
Are you guys speaking in code?

I'm surprised that you'd accuse us of talking in code after your 8lb baby boy post awhile back. Where is my cigar? :smokin:

North Island
07-22-2004, 09:25 PM
Well Boys,

Judging by the fact that neither of the two usual suspects are posting any photos, I'll bet "she' and her sister are really ugly. :razz: Not just your run of the mill ugly but shaggy, n' hairy, n' fat and way overdressed for the occasion. That kind of ugly.

Not only that but "she " doesn't produce :hihi:

N I

mattzoid
07-23-2004, 02:07 AM
I wasn't sure about the orange outfit so I was thinking feet, not pounds. Not sure were all these level 2 and 3 sex offenders came from, but man they popped out of the woods like mosquitoes on an alpine lake.

OC
07-23-2004, 09:45 AM
Hey Doublespey!

What do you mean this is disgusting? What's this about declining morals?

These here gentlemen are worldly fellows, real flyfishers, very fine and country cultured fishers. There are no born again flyfishers here just pre 20th century traditionalist fishers,(Hardy reels) who scorned the Elizabethean era morals so imposed on them. You may speak of blaspheme or the coming of God in SS and in doing so speak in tongue in the true sense of James Watt. But these fine gentlemen of the fly, talk in code and of perfect beauty and willingness, not of fear and hatred. There is no need of redemption in our perfect world of long summer light, clear low streams and perfectly greased swinging. Ye ha, boys share the single malt enjoy the eye candy hatch on a warm summer sunset..... I swear and often by the way that there are some guys who want to censor, who would burn flyfishers like the Tip at the stake given half the chance.

Speak on Tip, speak on MJC, of fisher poetry, of beauty and innocence, of hot pants and orange.

MJC
07-23-2004, 10:08 AM
That's pretty good but it is a little heavy for my diesel fogged mind at this early hour. The coffee girl must of gave you an extra jolt this morning.

These scandalous, unfounded accusations and innuendo being put forth by my brothers of the angle don't bother me. I will not reply with accusations of my own as I believe in "judge not, lest ye be judged".

Hey NI, I haven't seen the object of Mr. Tips affection lately but the last I saw her she was trim and slim. I looked closely and could see no hair anywhere. As for my pride and joy, she is slim, seductive, and HOT, HOT, HOT. :whoa:

OC
07-23-2004, 11:24 AM
Again MJC you speak with poetry and to let you know the jolt was not from coffee but the fine, slim & trim delicate powder blue summer dress she wore as only a Seattle coffee girl can wear at 0500. It is true, like most steelheaders I have my reasons for being a morning person.

"Cast-a-way, cast-a-way to summer dreams".

sinktip
07-23-2004, 11:41 AM
NI,

I have posted a pic of MJC's and my old friend before. She is not pretty. Lately I have only been dating the really pretty girls and yes, some of them even have been putting out. Of this, I am very grateful!

This old broad is a bit ugly but she is not fat or overdressed as you described. In fact, she is thin and hardly dressed when she is at her best.

MJC,

Nope she has not changed one bit since she joined us for steaks at the Broiler Pit last fall. It is probaly best we keep silent on her color though. I don't think the close-minded members here are up for any talk about inter-racial dating.

tip

North Island
07-23-2004, 12:27 PM
MJC and Mr Tip,

I recall seeing you both with a little number dressed very scantily. As I recall the temptress she was both hairy and sparkled with an over eager countanance which only the most lurid of men and baby boys would find pleasing :lildevl:

Not that I am one to pass judgement on this sort of behavior but her short britches were truly shocking :cool:

I beleive some one who looks just like me may also ask this siren for a dance.

N I

OC, Your rebellious colonial prose provokes me to question my duty to her Majesty

MJC
07-23-2004, 12:41 PM
It is probaly best we keep silent on her color though. I don't think the close-minded members here are up for any talk about inter-racial dating.

I totally agree. Delving into that subject might just be to much for the more restrained members of the group.

I feel a constant pressure from the outside world to give up my lifestyle. It is the reason I live in a rural area where my neighbors believe in "live and let live". I must tell you that Linda has taken quite well to my new lifestyle and is graciously sharing her space with my new love so I may find the ultimate pleasure. In fact we have become quite a happy threesome.
The three of us are looking forward to having dinner with you guys this Fall as we celebrate the mighty steelhead and another season. Take care, MJC

PS, NI she is quite sparkly but there is no hair. Just the way I like it. :whoa: When an "old buck" sees her they just go nuts.

sinktip
07-23-2004, 01:42 PM
MJC,

Dinner it is this fall. It will be a regualr "lifestyle convention". With luck, I might even drag along a member of the wildlife commission. He is very "open" to alternative dressings and who he swings with.

tip

OC
07-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Well it's Friday afternoon and it is getting close to 100 F here in the NW, the roads are crowded and folks are cranky even though they are all leaving work early. MJC never leave your back woods unless it's to come visit us.

Looking back at this thread I see it's similiar to last year about this time. Once again MJC and Sinktip have re-read the complete works of Byron and the only reason why they have that I can think of is that Byron was a flyfisherman also. :lildevl:

Off to the sloop for the weekend, find a place to anchor in the shade, drink G&T's and maybe a little evening SRC fishing along the shore in the evening.

You all have a good weekend and stay cool. I know our friend SS will because he is the coolest steelheader alive. All bow to the false idol, " The Pink Fly".

flytyer
07-23-2004, 06:25 PM
OC and MJC,

Yes sir, those girls with the very small and shapely butts, mere suggestion of clothing, and nice slim legs sure know how to produce. My how their sparkling personalities and attractive qualities bring a blush to cheeks of swimmers of both sexes.

MJC
07-23-2004, 07:05 PM
Yes sir, those girls with the very small and shapely butts, mere suggestion of clothing, and nice slim legs sure know how produce. My how their sparkling personalities and attractive qualities bring a blush to cheeks of swimmers of both sexes.

I can dig it! :cool:

Big K1
07-24-2004, 01:27 AM
Dirty old men! :tsk_tsk:
Is there a minimum age to join this club of feathophiliacs?

Kevin

MJC
07-24-2004, 01:55 AM
Dirty old men! ????? Perception is in the mind of the beholder.

You don't look old enough to be a dirty old man, but I like the cape so you get my vote.

Nailknot
07-24-2004, 06:35 AM
(Offering to Sparkey if he is old enough to recognize- peace bro)

The fresh hens laugh at my attempts. But I remember...

I was dressed for suck. cess
but success it never comes
and I'm the only one who laughs
at your jokes when they are so bad (SS)
and your jokes are always bad
but they're not as bad as this
come join us in a prayer
we'll be waiting, waiting where
everything's ending here
and all the sterile striking it
defends an empty dock you cast away
and rain upon your forehead