Rip Trip Roster- as of 6/30 [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Trip Roster- as of 6/30


striblue
06-30-2004, 10:09 PM
The trip is July 27 and we will try a July 28 with the overflow...PLEASE NOTE THAT AN OLD THREAD FOR A JULY TWO YEARS AGO WAS BROUGHT FORWARD>>>PLEASE IGNORE IT. Right now we have filled the 27th .... Since we have no more interest at this time with a second trip... I will do it this way... the trip on the 27th will have the 28th as a back up... then we will have the overflow for the 29th if we can get 8 more guys.... Juro or I will lead the trip for the 29th... we have time to decide that..

The current roster for the 27th
1) Me (striblue)
2) Juro
3) Paxton
4) Amy
5) Striperstriper
6) Fish Hawk
7) CSJ60
8) Dave17
9) bonefishmon
10) TodD

The alternates are Porkslice and Buz in that order. If we don't have enough for a second trip we will see who from the first wants to do it again... I guess it will have to do with how we do on the first trip...BUT each day maybe different down there.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO USE THE "CURRENT" SIGN UP THREAD TO SIGN ON FOR THOSE JUST PICKING THIS UP NOW AND WANT TO GO>>>DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED BECAUSE THE 10 SLOTS ARE FILLED... Ww will have drop outs and a second trip in the works....

porkslice
07-01-2004, 09:33 AM
John how does the alternates slot work, do we still come down that
morning and hope for the best, or are we contacted when some one
dropes out. :confused:

striblue
07-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Porkslice... Not necessarily... you will know the day before...because we are still dependent on the "final" weather forcast. My guess is that since you are the first alternate..you should plan on coming down. We "might' be able to take an 11th ...but that's Keiths call. Finally, I know that rooster will be in town, I think and will have a crew of California guys...so that trip on day 2 is very possible. Also, if we have more sign ups we can pull a day 2... I am working on a four day slot...for backups also.... so we have time here to see how it measures out. Keep in mind I want first timers to have priority...so if necessary I will ask for volunteers from the guys that have gone before the most to be the first volunteers... then down the list.

striblue
07-13-2004, 11:34 AM
Skiman is next on the alternate list...... and also for the 28th... I am bumping this up to lay it out again.

striblue
07-21-2004, 09:27 AM
Bump! We are getting there... all still in?

FishHawk
07-21-2004, 05:32 PM
I'm still in for the 27th but someone can take my place on the 28th. Started a new part-time job and don't want to ruffle feathers just yet. So I'm in for the 27th but an alternate can have my spot on the 28th if it's no .
FishHawk

bonefishmon
07-21-2004, 07:15 PM
John. I'm still in as a first timer. Last two I tried for were canceled. Please remind everyone as to what time we need to be at the bottom of the stairs. We don't want anyone showing late if possible. I'll be leaving my house at 3:30 am. Please PM me your cell number in case of car trouble or whatever. I don't want to hold anyone up if I'm late. Thanks!

Phil Sheffield

Buz
07-23-2004, 03:41 PM
John,
I'm still in, but may have a problem getting net access to check status of trip. I'll leave you a PM with cell # in case my alternate status changes.
Thanks,
Buz

Paxton
07-25-2004, 03:43 PM
Amy and I still in for the 27th.......John, I p.m. you re my cell #
Ron

juro
07-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Alternates -

It's not looking good for me to attend on Tuesday due to my precarious work situation. I can't afford to lose paid days at this point as much as I would love to spend the day airing out long casts over the rip with the two-hander and battling feisty fat stripers and gnarly blues.

Not sure who is up next but I would plan on attending in my place.

striblue
07-25-2004, 05:29 PM
Ok Juro...good to see you, Pete and Jimmy Kelley last night..I went out till 4am...no luck...By the way...love Pete's new truck....not too shabby. I will look to Porkslice to fill Juro's slot.

Dave17
07-25-2004, 07:28 PM
John,

Having a big meltdown at work and I can't believe I have to back out but I'm needed in Pittsburgh that day :mad: :mad: . Hope you guys have a great day, take lots of pictures. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dave

striblue
07-25-2004, 10:42 PM
OK...that puts Buz in the list now...I just want you all to know that as of Tonight...Sunday night...the weather is not looking good, nor is it looking good for the back up day... I will see Keith tomorrow morning and talk about it...but we will do our usual here...WATCH THE BOARD tomorrow night.

FishHawk
07-26-2004, 05:37 AM
John is it possible to get a decision by 9:00 ? Will help a lot .
FishHawk

Tod D
07-26-2004, 09:51 AM
John et al,

Unfortunately, due to DNC-related issues I have just learned I need to be in both Tuesday and Wednesday. Sorry for the last minute drop.

Tod

striblue
07-26-2004, 12:13 PM
We are CANCELLED both days...see separate thread.