Big thanks to the Evergreen Fly Club [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Big thanks to the Evergreen Fly Club

Smalma
06-26-2004, 07:35 PM
Just a quick thank you to the guys from the Evergreen Fly Club. Saw them up on the North Fork Stillaguamish today (6/26) doing their annual clean up. I understand about 30 members were ionvolved this morning picking up trash, cutting brush, etc. Heaven knows how many pickup loads of junk they removed from the access points but I for one really appreciate their efforts.

It does my good to see folks giving back to the rest of us and gives me some faint hope for the future of our sport. If any of you were out working today again a special thanks!

tight lines
S malma

rich_simms
06-26-2004, 10:49 PM
Kudo to the Evergreen Club, a class act!

Les Vierra
02-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Am new to the Everett area and am looking for a contact name or e-mail address for the Evergreen Fly Club. Would appreciate same if you have them. Les

t_richerzhagen
02-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Les google "Evergreen Fly Club" and you will fing their site. membership is
Evergreen Fly Fishing Club
Attn: MEMBERSHIP CHAIRMAN
P.O. Box 221
Everett, WA** 98206

Jesse
02-11-2005, 10:56 PM
Les,

I am also new to this site, but I chair the Conservation Committee for the Evergreen Club. Just saw your request for club information. We meet on the 4th Tuesday of every month ( 22 Feb 05) at the Flying Pig micro brewery in Everett. The social hour starts at 6 pm and the meeting at 7 pm. Call me if you prefer at (425) 745-6092.

Jesse Scott