06-25-2004, 06:56 PM
It is now 8 PM...I am on dial up so will have to get off and wait for Keiths call. He PM'd...so I need access to the phone...my next post will be 10 PM...Keith had said on the PM that it is our choice as of right now... I want to monitor the weather for the next couple hours and want to speak with Keith... I am for it since I hope it clears up, but I have no problem being down there if it's foggy... that's good...but the rain......... Sunday is iffy since even with a clear day... the winds usually pick up after bad weather...so a sunny day does not mean we can pull it off.... so stay tunned for a 10PM report after I speak with Keith.