Rip Trip Summary... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Trip Summary...

06-25-2004, 06:51 PM
John, Keith et. al. -

It looks like there is no quorum on the Sunday run so it's a SAT only thing. Therefore I am assuming no Sunday run and thus will not plan on going at all this weekend.

That makes the key issue "impact of thunderstorms" on SAT.

For the sake of those enrolled in SAT (I am not on that list) - will the decision be made tomorrow at 7am at the causeway? If so, then people should show up at 6:30 prepared to either fish at the big rip or a normal Rip Ryder day.

Will there be a north end run if the trip is cancelled? :smokin: