fly box?????? :roll: [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: fly box?????? :roll:

tomd
06-22-2004, 10:27 AM
Juro, did you forget this again??? :roll: :eek: :whoa:

juro
06-22-2004, 01:16 PM
Tom -

I have the box in my truck and have tried to reach you by phone when we were both on cape. PM me your mailing address again.

BTW - I added several flies for the mishap FWIW.

I hearby delegate you to be our flybox distributor for next year since you are very good at posting about it on the board. I guess I don't do enough around here to warrant a break once in a while.

striblue
06-22-2004, 01:48 PM
I don't know how big it is but to save Juro mailing costs you both should meet up when Tom is down the Cape....Naturally, Tom might want to redonate it to the forum to have it auctioned again next year. :smokin: This is a edit...second thought Tom...just let Juro hold on to it and we will reauction it next year just like a few of the other winners did. Consider it a contribution to the forum expenses. But if you decide not to... Either you pick them up, or make an arrangement to pick them up, or pay for the mailing to save Juro the expense. You might also want to submit some of your flies for the auction next year. I can't remember if you did, but I know you can tie since you taught me at the beginning.

tomd
06-23-2004, 07:22 PM
ok, Juro, here's the deal, I'll replace each fly with another that I'll tie for the next auction, whether next year or before, up to the board... and Juro let me know the shipping cost. John makes a good point in that , the last thing I'd like to do is suck any finances from our board. I'll pm you the address. Tom D

juro
06-23-2004, 07:24 PM
No need to do that Tom! That's unnecessary. Ill look for the PM.

tomd
06-23-2004, 07:26 PM
juro I can't pm you, it says you're over the limit!!! :Eyecrazy: :eek: :whoa: :lildevl: