confused [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: confused

splitshot
06-15-2004, 03:06 AM
please no offense. this site has too many items to look at. maybe it is me but i have a hard time finding stuff. i like the site and visit it every day but i get lost and confused where things are. there are probably reasons why there are many segments of the site but just digging. mike

Dble Haul
06-15-2004, 09:23 AM
Lost and confused? This wouldn't have anything to do with the drinks you've had this evening, would it? ;)

Seriously, I don't quite know what to say. The forum sections are grouped logically.....did you know that you can subscribe to certain forums? Once you enter a forum section, look all the way to the right on top under the "New Thread" button. There's a link there to subscribe to the section.

This may help you to cut down on other sections that you don't want to peruse, but quite frankly based on your other complaining posts made at the same time as this one I think that you're just grousing.

splitshot
06-15-2004, 08:03 PM
yup you are correct,d.h. . i dont know why i do that because i got a bunch of money back on income tax and have not spent it all yet. thanks