Watch Out Flytalk... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Watch Out Flytalk...

NrthFrk16
06-11-2004, 02:13 AM
....I think I may have found myself a site that could very well compete for my attention, hits, posts etc.

My New Favorite (http://www.datingsitesreviews.com/)

btw-Don't worry mods. I've emailed sponsership info. to the appropriate webmaster(s). ;)

Brian Simonseth
06-11-2004, 02:20 AM
Your in them now!

Sparkey

:hehe:

KerryS
06-11-2004, 10:54 AM
I think Angie uses the same service.........this could get interesting.:devil:

juro
06-11-2004, 12:13 PM
Taking up "trolling" I see ;)

Doublespey
06-11-2004, 12:22 PM
I obviously fumble-fingered my reply. :rolleyes:

mattzoid
06-11-2004, 12:37 PM
You need a date? Seems like it would be a snap for you after all them wanted posters were put up by that chick out on the Peninsula. Speaking of which, you know ever since I put that CND sticker in the back window of my Cherokee, I have experienced some road rage. There was this chick that cut me off, she got in front of me and started swerving around, flipping me off. I got right beside her and when she saw me, she looked surprised. She then mouthed the words, Iím sorry. What did you do to that poor thing? Now Iím worried that more people will confuse my Cherokee with yours. Been thinking I should get another bumper sticker that says, Iím not Sparkey. Just kiddiní dude, but maybe you should just stick to dating Steelhead. All the better if they bite back.

Matt Burke

Big K1
06-11-2004, 02:10 PM
Matt,

Thanks for your road rage story. I was just thinking of putting a CND sticker on my cherokee. Now I'm thinking differently.:D

Sparkey,

Great site for you. Get em while you can.

Kevin

Brian Simonseth
06-11-2004, 05:07 PM
Sparkey

I just and look at that web-site your in trouble!