Happy Birthday doogue [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Happy Birthday doogue

Dble Haul
06-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Hope that you're able to squeeze some fishing in. ;)

John Desjardins
06-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Happy birthday Mike, I hope its a good one.

doogue
06-10-2004, 05:06 PM
Hey thanks guys.

No fishing today - but maybe this weekend.

All of this recognition - they even sang happy birthday for me at work (which is a first).

Thanks!

Penguin
06-10-2004, 08:46 PM
You'll be thankful to wake up in the morning and discover that you didn't strain any muscles or over G any joints while you slept!
Happy Birthday!
ps
Gravity sucks and life is too short to drink louzy beer!
WEAR SUN SCREEN!

doogue
06-11-2004, 08:38 AM
Ahh...yes...good beer.

At least I have enjoyed some good beer this week.

I had some Delirium Tremens and some Rogue Yellow Snow Ale.

All good stuff.

Thanks for the advice and well wishes Pete!

juro
06-11-2004, 08:44 AM
Mike -

I hope this year is your best ever!

BTW - they put those brood salmon in right down the street from you :)

Smcdermott
06-11-2004, 08:39 PM
Mike. We Closed on the house yesterday and moved in today so we will have to figure out a time when you can get down here. Albie season is just around the corner. Hope your day went well. I have been checking my Asian calendar and I believe this is the year of the Cow so get out there!

Sean

MarkDoogue
06-11-2004, 09:48 PM
Man, you're gettin' old Lil' Bro'.

We'll celebrate our b-days on the Vineyard with multiple cows if all goes according to plan. :D

Just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, Just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, Just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, Just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation, just get me to vacation......:eyecrazy:

MarkDoogue
06-11-2004, 09:52 PM
By the way, DRINK THE BEER THAT I SELL!!!!!!!!

If you keep straying from my portfolio your nephews won't be going to college.........:tsk_tsk:

doogue
06-12-2004, 08:59 AM
So start carrying the Rogue Ales...

At least I drink Sam and Guinness too