general guidlines [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: general guidlines

Hammer
06-10-2004, 01:01 AM
o-k,so ,no bragging,no letting the chest swell and beating it after a hot,and lucky!,trip,no whining about a near fishless visit to the same `not so hot'! river,no listening to the wife while you're posting on the site ,just a simple uhnhuh,and a nod,,so,,,while adversaries collide on other threads,and this IS`open forum' any high notes of any note?,getting the picture?i wish i could remember Juro's comments about his comments,,,yes,,something to the effect `jonty,,damn spelling anyhow!jounty,,,shheeese,,how about `keeping the tempo on a high note'this IS supposed to be ,well,,, fun?yes,,ive a couple ales in the bucket,,one thing that brings me back to this site is the quality of those who post here,,;`top notch!',,,

Brian Simonseth
06-10-2004, 03:59 PM
This thread looks different today?

:hehe:

Hammer
06-10-2004, 05:45 PM
the moderatorrr did it last night!,right after i got your e-mail,i got the e-mail from the site here,i came back and `voila',oh well ,probably best,this thread would just be another venue,well,at least three of us know what i said,,uh,,what DID i say?,,where's that bucket?:hehe:

North Island
06-10-2004, 08:58 PM
That's ironic

N I

splitshot
06-15-2004, 03:45 AM
maybe i missed something but is there fishing discussed here? i read that thing several times and it is still a thing. sorry

Hammer
06-15-2004, 12:45 PM
if you really want t o know,,i simply tried to wade into water i shouldn't have,highly oxegenated,,,,,,some of the thread is missing,,,don't worry about!