Weekend? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Weekend?

striblue
06-09-2004, 03:36 PM
Heading down to Chatham tomorrow night , will hit SB or NM on Friday, then Saturday ,then Sunday.... Any one going down? (my Atlantis is on Order right now from Smitty)

BigDave
06-09-2004, 03:43 PM
I'm down on Sat for a week of vaca. Let's hook up :devil:

seuss
06-09-2004, 04:44 PM
i'll be down fri-mon, indoctrinating someone new to the obsession. perhaps a photo op with the fez is in order.

keep an eye out for the cowboy hat strolling the flatzzzz.

Arthur Robert
06-09-2004, 05:52 PM
Hi John, I have never met you but have seen you at S. beach and on the flats a number of times. I have fished thie Chatem area 12 days this year. I used my new Atlantis all 12 days and for me it does take some practice to use it and some trial and a lot of error to get the right lines for it. I'll be back down from Vermont on Sun. the 13 to Sat the 19. as it looks to me like some good tides for the flats during this period. Let me know if you will be fishing during this time,maybe we can HOOK up. ART

jimS
06-09-2004, 06:12 PM
John, today I went to heaven. It rocked on the flats on the outgoing and they had the feedbag on!. Fished with Rooster, his son Dan, and Paxton. Big fish and lots of them.

The outside was also very good. One of Rooster's friends from California, Walt, hooked big fish, no schoolies, the largest was 40.

Unfortunately, the blues are in big time.

See ya on the 8 a.m. shuttle. Reel-Time has a clave on North this Saturday and next.

Simms

CSJ60
06-09-2004, 06:56 PM
See you Friday, work............ not for me!!!!!:devil: A 40", dreams do come true.:D

jfbasser
06-09-2004, 07:38 PM
Friday eve somewhere between Rhody and the Cape:D ...Sunday am Bayside....and if there are any fish left SB on Tuesday:devil:

Dave17
06-09-2004, 07:47 PM
Markets are closed Friday so I'm heading down early friday morning. Does anyone know what time Keith's first run heads out?

Dave

striblue
06-09-2004, 10:45 PM
I will be at the first shuttle at 8 am on Friday morning...I will look for Big Dave ,CJS60,JimS and Suess. Arther, I look forward to meeting you and we can head out. Answered Rooster on the other Chatham thread...he and the guys will also be there on friday and I asked him to bring the big blue bag with all The food.:devil:

FishHawk
06-10-2004, 03:46 AM
I'll be there on Fri. maybe with my friend Dick . We will have our own mini clave. FishHawk:D

FredA
06-10-2004, 06:17 AM
AM and maybe evening sorties to the bayside. May get to fish seriously Sunday. Other than that, toil in the yard, replace light fixtures, throw some paint at the house,... The wife and I are outta sync. She says I can have July off, I want June off. Weather pattern is somewhat favorable for some real fish up in the shallows of the bayside this weekend.

Doc Duprey
06-10-2004, 07:38 AM
Arriving at Area 51 late Friday with Saturday's plans to be determined. Figured on Sunday either inside or SB...does the RipRyder go on Sunday mornings?

Looking forward to seeing some friendly faces and sore thumbs!

Best regards,

-Doc:D