Forum named Top Rated Site [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Forum named Top Rated Site

Dana
05-10-2004, 10:40 PM
In the newly published Fishing Online: 1000 Best Web Sites (www.StoegerBooks.com), author Craig Buddo has named the Flyfishing Forum (www.flyfishingforum.com) and the Spey Pages (www.speypages.com) as among his list of Top Rated Web Sites, with Spey Pages as the only Spey-specific web site so named.

Thanks Craig, and thanks to all of our readers and the participating members of our online community for making the Forum one of the Web's Best!

Skilly
05-11-2004, 09:08 AM
Congratulations !!

I am sure our sponsors will be happy to hear this.

splitshot
06-02-2004, 01:26 AM
i am new to this site and enjoy it a bunch. it is fun and interesting. by the way, skilly i would like to know the recipe of your fly on the site. you should post it on the archive.

Cascade
06-30-2004, 02:21 AM
As a new member, may I firstly offer heartiest congratulations to Dana and all the members, for maintaining a unique site, which I consider to be a leader in it`s field.
It`s no surprise to me that you should be considered the best.
Keep up the good work, and continue to enjoy, as so many others are doing so at the same time.

Jamey McLeod
07-18-2004, 05:09 PM
I would have to say I am in 100% agreement with whom ever made that decision. This site has been more than helpful for me getting going in the 2 handed side of things.

Thanks all,

Jamey