Any problems in the system????? 8.09 pm your time [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Any problems in the system????? 8.09 pm your time

saltRon
10-10-2001, 07:13 PM
Ido not seem to be able to navigate through the forum as when imake a selection it comes up unavaiable. Could not log in untill I tried to make a post and it asked me to log in.
Have had problems logging in the last few days.
any coments saltRon

artb
10-10-2001, 09:09 PM
Hi Salt Ron, I thought that it was me, after a year or so, I now have to log in, and give my password, I never did before this week, maybe Juro is trying to tell me something.

juro
10-11-2001, 06:29 PM
Very funny Art!

If you don't delete cookies and temp files it should know who you are from a particular computer. Not sure why it wants you to log in again. Is someone cleaning up cookies?

Ron -

I haven't seen the problem but this server is shared by a number of sites and sometimes the other sites eat up all the processing power. I am looking into alternatives but they are pricey!

saltRon
10-18-2001, 08:15 PM
Juro---- Thanks for your Email of the 16th, the problem has persistedthrough till to-nite with the " This page can not be displayed" notice.

But after using my own back and forward commands from the tool bar for two posts Ithought I would try once more and vola it startedto work within the system. It must be some form of a problem from the server as I have changed nothing and I can navigate through other sites Thanks for your concern.
saltRon

saltRon
11-06-2001, 08:07 PM
System is running as fast as it ever did to-night no problems using the board tools, can even post. Must be a problem from the server from time to time as I got one report of no signal from the server. OK today
saltRon