Wishing everyone a great angling weekend! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Wishing everyone a great angling weekend!

juro
09-28-2001, 06:11 PM
I know I've been cashing in a lot of my angling credits lately and even if ol' man winter will be calling I have a huge backlog of things to take care of. I might possibly have some time on Sunday if things work out, but for the most part it's a "pay my dues" weekend. Besides, I'll need those chips to cash in for Rhodyfest.

For those of you who have spread your time out wiser than I over the season, I hope you have the kind of fishing that makes the 2001 season a memorable one this weekend. In the northern hemisphere it's autumn and the fish are fat and healthy. Nights are cooler, and the dog days are gone. Where each spring day was full of promise, each fall day on the water is full of reflection, thinking about the season that has brought us to this point. It's time to take it all in before winter comes to our home waters.

Don't forget to post your fish stories, it looks like I will be living them vicariously this weekend, on-line. Be safe and have an awesome outing!

NrthFrk16
09-29-2001, 02:16 AM
juro (09-28-2001 07:11 p.m.):
...even if ol' man winter will be calling I have a huge backlog of things to take care of.

Like Living Large Part III?? ;)