Can someone direct me to... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Can someone direct me to...

09-20-2001, 01:41 PM
I am interested in finding a rod holder made by a specific manufacturer. Manufacturer name: Roberts. Type: PVC (white), two-piece socket type mount with flat mounting flange, which allows holder to be inserted. Both pieces have molded teeth much like a twelve point socket. The holder insert also has a detent that lines up to allow it into the flange before it engages the gear teeth on both parts.

It also has a locking ring on the rod end of the holder. I've looked for a while but haven't seen one anywhere. Art Burton installed the one I speak of on the kayak I bought from him and I want to get another. He told me he found it at WalMart, but hasn't seen any lately. Does anybody recognize it or picture it in their heads, and can anybody help me find another???

Thanks in advance.

09-21-2001, 07:29 AM
I bought 2 of those about 4 years ago through the Cabala's catalog. Don't know if they still carry them.
Dave Williams