03-24-2004, 02:55 PM
Based on the responses to the initial thread, here's who we have for definites:
All others were maybes. As you learn of your availabilities, please indicate in this thread if you'll be able to make it on the 25th.
03-24-2004, 03:38 PM
I'm busily tying flies; hope to lose a few to some large, toothy critters!
04-01-2004, 08:45 PM
April 25th is still good for me.
04-10-2004, 11:17 AM
I'm still not positive that I'll make it and it may be a last minute decision for me. I'd like to take my boat out locally for its first trip of the season, but I'm not sure if I'll get it out on the water before the clave. I'll keep you posted!
04-10-2004, 09:57 PM
Sounds good Quentin....looks like it's a small group, so we can adjust accordingly. If you can't make it to this trip, you need to make it down for a day on the boat some other time.