Rip Ryder 2004 [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Ryder 2004

Rip Ryder
03-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note to let everyone know, the Admiral and I will be back for our 16th season. We will be shooting for May 1 as our start date as long as mother nature cooperates. We need an early warm spring to fight the water temps left by our 48" of ice in Nantucket sound this winter. If not, the stripers will show up just in time to turn around and go back.

After my yearly pilgrimage to Bass Pro shop's Outdoor world in Orlando Fl, I am as anxious as anyone to get back on the water and wet a line. After this winter, I'm even looking forward to those little rats, just to say I'm out of the house.

OUR FEEs will remain the same $10 to South Beach or North Monomy.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Capt Keith

juro
03-06-2004, 03:00 PM
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Oops sorry, I got a little ahead of myself :p

Can't tell you how much I look forward to steppin' aboard again Captn!

Penguin
03-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Capt Kieth...
Did you finally get one of those surplus "landing craft" so we can storm the beaches in style for the "Running of the Striped Schnauzers"?!
...If so...What color?...gotta' give Striblue a chance to properly accessorize!
MAY can't arrive too soon!!!:D

Rip Ryder
03-06-2004, 05:35 PM
Sorry Penquin, no new landing craft or boat for this year. I did not sell my other boats in time to have the new one built for this year.
Striblue can wear last years fashions to match the Parker and the Black Privateer or he can continue to match up with his fly of the day!

Keith

striblue
03-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Thanks guys, I have some nice new exofficio Shirts to match the boats.

rooster
03-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Wellllll, it appears that Spring is on the way. Fruit trees are starting to blossom, sandhill cranes are headed north and Keith is thinking about another season! I love it. I heard a rumor that Keith and Ed were shopping for matching uniforms at Bass Pro Shops and that we are all in for a big surprise this Spring. I can't wait!
Cheers,
DK

FishHawk
03-07-2004, 08:25 PM
Always a pleasure to ride with the Captain and crew. Look forward to the first trip.
FishHawk:D