Know any good sponsors? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Know any good sponsors?

juro
08-03-2001, 12:23 PM
It's been great to be able to support the site with the funds we've raised this year, I can't tell you how much I appreciate everyone's individual contributions and the support we get from sponsors. As many of you know, the previous year was a tough one to carry out of pocket. 2001 has been a great relief.

If you have a shop you frequent or a captain you really admire, please refer them to consider supporting our community. The ads are really cheap since we are not for profit and we do the banner with a link to their site.

We could use a little more support for the rest of the year for things like slide scanners and software that would greatly enhance the site IMHO.

If you have a good relationship with a flyfishing professional, drop a hint once in a while.

thanks,
Juro

striblue
08-03-2001, 01:38 PM
Juro... has Bob Benson been approached from "Fishing The Cape"? I can talk to him if you give me the go ahead.

jborkowski
08-03-2001, 05:19 PM
I have lots of ideas. In fact, I need to run a few things by John, our resident lawyer.

Lately, work has been more insane than I'd like. Don't even have time for fishing :(. Nonetheless, I promise to get you this list of marketing/fundraising ideas...lets saaaaayyyyyy...within the next hundred years. That's non-profit pace...no? ;)

juro
08-03-2001, 06:11 PM
John -

Yes, I have chatted with Bob and I need to follow thru. Thanks for the reminder. We talked about a barter arrangement, which I will fill you in on after I confirm with Bob.

juro
08-05-2001, 11:14 AM
Jeff -

Mike Doogue has filled me in on the hours you've been working... boy, sounds like you could use some time on the water! As far as your ideas - your welfare first, fishing next, them we'll talk about that stuff later. Take are of yourself!

FlyMan
08-10-2001, 11:26 PM
OK, I'll bite!

So, what are the advertising options?

What does one get for the money?

And, as a professional photographer (heavy into digital imaging), are there any barter opportunities?

My web site: HTTP://www.KordayStudio.com