Fly Fishing Forum banner

G LOOMIS GL3 9'-9wt 2pc

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  MarkNY 
#1 ·
hi, i have for sale, a G LOOMIS FR 1089. this is a GL3 9' 9wt 2pc rod. rod is in used, but good condition. mechanically sound. no problems of any sort. this rod has a medium-fast to fast action. ive used this rod for species from salmon/steelhead to stripers and blues. its a great casting rod with alot of power. rod has a full wells grip with a 1 1/2" fighting butt, hook keeper, aluminum anodized reel seat and oversized guides. G Loomis catalog caption:
"A great all-around big fish rod, the 9-foot 9-weight casts big bushy bass flies like missles, cuts through the wind on a saltwater flat and handles the large flies and heavy lines of steelheading in big water." this rod has a black matte finish. great workhorse of a rod. i paid $286 for this rod a little more than 2yrs ago, but im only asking $160 plus shipping. pictures are available upon request. please email me if interested.
mark vanderhoof
markv1975@yahoo.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.