Oakley/Orvis polarized glasses [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Oakley/Orvis polarized glasses

MarkDoogue
02-19-2004, 10:39 PM
How's the quality of Oakley's polarized lens? Anyone tried them or read any reviews you can trust?

I have regular Oakleys for the golf course and I love them. The fact that you can wear them with the arms up off your ear and over the sides of your hat is a big bonus. I must have a small head, I guess, because the arms on my Maui Jim's end up under my hat and that gets uncomfortable.

Mattb
02-20-2004, 08:53 AM
I used to have a pair of polarized oakleys and I loved them. If you like the way they fit, I'm sure you'll be happy with their polarized lenses.

Nick
02-23-2004, 07:16 AM
I've looked into them, but they don't offer my favorite lens (grey/ blue mirror front) so I haven't bitten yet. I do love my c wire's though. Whenever I'm not around water they're what I go to.

Nick

Andre D
03-11-2004, 02:45 PM
I have their Black Half Jackets w/ Black Iridum Polarized lenses. Luv them. They replace my Balck XX ploarized that are sitting at the bottom of one of my favirite water's........thats another story..

AD

fabulous45s
07-31-2004, 06:30 PM
I've got the polarized XX's and Half Jackets. The only polarized lens I've used that can compete is Maui Jims.
I really like the Half Jackets. Since I got them my XX's have been sitting in the bag gathering dust.