spork [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: spork

02-13-2004, 04:46 PM
You could use a spork to lay hackles over for classic atlantic salmon flies. A dab of water and voila. Perfect bend!!!!

Keith B.

02-22-2004, 05:49 PM
ok, what's a spork?

Dble Haul
02-22-2004, 06:52 PM
A spork is a utensil that combines the attributes of both a spoon and a fork. It has the "scoop" part of a spoon, but also has tines on the end.

02-22-2004, 08:52 PM
A truely great invention!:D