Exotic Phishing Licenses... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Exotic Phishing Licenses...

Penguin
02-13-2004, 08:45 AM
Heaven forbid I should actually throw ANYTHING away! :rolleyes:

striblue
02-13-2004, 08:59 AM
Looks like some Iraqi.... young...shifty.... Is it a wanted poster?

DFix
02-13-2004, 10:13 AM
You just can't throw something like that away!!! (Hey, that looks just like the CAC Membership Card!:eek: )

Great Memento!!!:smokin:

fredaevans
02-13-2004, 12:12 PM
Look at the photo on the lic ... look at the avitar ..... same 'moosetash,' add a few years, a few pounds ...???
Naaaaaaa, couldn't be?:devil:

Actually curious though; what/where were you fishing that you needed a lic. in the middle east.
fae

Adrian
02-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Call that a mooooostash? Nah mate, THIS is a mooostash ....:devil:

http://www.avsharp.com/oldmugshot.jpg

How "Her Britanic Majesty's Secretary of State" ever saw fit to issue a Passport to this wierdo is completely beyond me......Yeah, the stuff we hang on to :rolleyes:

FishHawk
02-13-2004, 09:18 PM
Looks like I'm not the only Hippy on this board. I'll bet the Ironman had some long hair in his younger days.:hehe: :hehe: :devil: :D
FishHawk

Adrian
02-13-2004, 09:33 PM
The really scary part is my mum made me get my hair cut that day for the passport picture:eyecrazy:

Penguin
02-13-2004, 09:47 PM
Classic Steppenwolf!!! (the second)
Adrian...YIKES...You're a dead on ringer!!!
I dug out the seasoned album just for you AND to satisfy the dejavous I had when I laid eyes on your shaggy mug!:razz:
TOO PHUNNY!!!:whoa:

Doc Duprey
02-14-2004, 10:33 AM
You guys definitely need to get out of the house more often.

-Doc

flytyer
02-15-2004, 12:37 AM
The "authorities" always told us that we would have flashbacks; but we didn't bellieve them. Now look what has happened!

juro
02-15-2004, 12:55 AM
Juro was a schoolboy when he heard his first Beatles song,
Love me do I think it was and from there it didn't take him long...
Bought himself a guitar, used to play every day,
If you listen to the wind you can still hear him play -

:hehe: Or was that wind "breakin"?

Adrian - you could've started your own British Invasion with that look! Funny that your mum had you cut your hair for that, I took off my headband for the mug shot.

Mr.Gray, you never cease to amaze me. Is that what was under the gas mask? No wonder the indigenous people liked you, they thought you were a UCLA quarterback!

FishHawk
02-15-2004, 07:37 AM
No wonder we all get along so well. We all protesters!!!
FishHawk:D

Slinger
02-17-2004, 01:57 AM
When I wasn`t marching in Washington or trying to stop a war, I did do other things. Amazingly this pic is thirty five yrs. old and in seven weeks I`ll be standing in the same spot doing the same thing !
Slinger