Sunburst Clousers [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Sunburst Clousers

05-22-2001, 04:09 PM
Being relatively new to the site I am unsure which forum exactly to post this in. - sorry if this is the wrong one.

If you do a lot of fishing try and get your hands on some of these sunburst clousers. The sunburst colours make them ideal for visibility and the material enhances the movement.


05-22-2001, 04:20 PM
You have my curiosity, but do you have any pictures? ;-)

Anything like a sunburst Fender stratocaster? Used to have one before I sold it and bought my Gibson Les Paul, which I still have.

05-23-2001, 12:50 AM
the Sunburst Clouser is a fly I tie which has red magic glass body, chain eyes at the head and the wing is made from a sunburst material. I am afraid I don't have any pictures as I don't have a scanner.

If you have any more queeries please let me know.