HELP WANTED [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

04-28-2001, 08:38 AM
Now hiring: regional contributing editors, topical contributing editors

Intro: New software makes it easy to publish stories, news, photos, etc - in focused sections like the next version of our Destinations page ( or our soon to be re-designed Expert*ise page.

Experience: must have passion for flyfishing and be willing to post interesting stories and pictures. Should be interested in keeping a section of the Forum interesting and fresh. A section (regional or topical) will be provided. Needs no web publishing experience! (let us take care of that)

Northeast US, Northwest US, Southeast, Rockies, etc
Scotland, Ireland, England,
South America, Carribean, Mexico, essentially EVERYWHERE!

You don't have to live there to play a part - if you are familiar with a region or a species or a style (ie: Spey) you can be a contributing editor.

Share the trips, gear or other sponsorship generated items. Reward levels correspond with service level - do more get more, etc.

How to apply:
Just tell me you're interested and I will show you how it all works.

(mostly about having fun and being involved, not a real job, etc)

04-28-2001, 09:26 AM
Hemminway reporting in from Bimini...stop...will do...stop...northeast....stop...send whiskey....stop...and firearms...stop

04-28-2001, 03:23 PM

Count me in! I'm begining to discover all sorts of interesting places down here. If it goes on much longer the freshwater gear will be coming out of cold storage! I could cover Hudson, Westchester, Fairfield - LI sound, even Nu-Yok Haba!

04-28-2001, 10:21 PM
Id love to try...

Plus it would be a good excuse to buy a good camera :D