HELP WANTED [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: HELP WANTED

juro
04-28-2001, 07:38 AM
Now hiring: regional contributing editors, topical contributing editors

Intro: New software makes it easy to publish stories, news, photos, etc - in focused sections like the next version of our Destinations page (http://www.flyfishingforum.com/destinations2) or our soon to be re-designed Expert*ise page.

Experience: must have passion for flyfishing and be willing to post interesting stories and pictures. Should be interested in keeping a section of the Forum interesting and fresh. A section (regional or topical) will be provided. Needs no web publishing experience! (let us take care of that)

Openings:
Northeast US, Northwest US, Southeast, Rockies, etc
Scotland, Ireland, England,
South America, Carribean, Mexico, essentially EVERYWHERE!

You don't have to live there to play a part - if you are familiar with a region or a species or a style (ie: Spey) you can be a contributing editor.

Reward:
Share the trips, gear or other sponsorship generated items. Reward levels correspond with service level - do more get more, etc.

How to apply:
Just tell me you're interested and I will show you how it all works.

(mostly about having fun and being involved, not a real job, etc)

striblue
04-28-2001, 08:26 AM
Hemminway reporting in from Bimini...stop...will do...stop...northeast....stop...send whiskey....stop...and firearms...stop

Adrian
04-28-2001, 02:23 PM
Juro,

Count me in! I'm begining to discover all sorts of interesting places down here. If it goes on much longer the freshwater gear will be coming out of cold storage! I could cover Hudson, Westchester, Fairfield - LI sound, even Nu-Yok Haba!

NrthFrk16
04-28-2001, 09:21 PM
Id love to try...

Plus it would be a good excuse to buy a good camera :D