Fly Fishing Forum banner

Wilmington - we're in!

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Lefty 
#1 ·
I have to admit I really missed the booth at Marlboro. There must be a lot of turnover in people getting into FF because so many are just getting into it that I spoke with, moving to the area, just getting started in saltwater, etc, etc.

Well we're in for Wilmington, and I am trying to reach Dave for a casting clave to top all others this year, so let's set our sights on the last dash before the season gets started and make up for lost time in Marlboro.

Please consider chipping in for the March show where possible, since it's the only show for us this year let's make it the best ever!

#3 ·
I am looking forward to it and did miss our booth at Marleboro. we should start planning on it... I hope we have the tying again and I have a CD with flies and a CD with tons of our outing pictures going back several years.. Juro, can you send me the digital pics you took last year.. when BoB Pop ovics came by and sat down ? I will have plenty of flies to place in the raffle or whatever including this past swap and hopefully the next swap.

#4 ·
While I did talk with both John, Juro & Capt. Art Sawyer (in order of appearance), I missed the whole booth crowd/dynamic/buzz.

It'll be good to see you there - I'll be at the New England Saltwater Fly Rodders booth but will swing by when I can.

See you there and best of luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.