For Frenchcreek [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: For Frenchcreek

01-14-2004, 08:41 PM is what the spreader looks like... it is simple EZ Body mylar tubing pushed back onto itself to foem a cone.. which you flatten a little can also use corsair material... another type of tubing.

01-15-2004, 10:52 AM
HA Ha said the blind man (after seeing).
Thank's John, I had seen this in another post/article/fly tying recipe of yours on another Board, I did not see this process called a "spreader" so I was looking for a mystical secret of yours.