Fly Fishing Forum banner

Fly SwaP #2- Participant list

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  striblue 
#1 ·
OK...here is what I have.... the deadline will be March 15... and we will do Bonito-False Albacore flies..... 6 each with one extra. The flies are the ones you want to do.... Here is what I have as of today... davidstrout, Sean, Big Dave, Grego, Ashley, Capt. shiner, JimS, and Longrod...8 participants... so this will work like last time... PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE NOT IN.... I really would not want to go ahead with this with under 6 participants... This is a good number and there should be plenty of time for 7 flies... If you really want..just go with 6...but the 7th would be in the auction pool...so we really need to get this done before the Wilmington show, where we will have our booth plus the flies from the last swap... Is this clear... you know the drill... please let me know if you have any questions and this will be out 5th swap ...and our success is keeping the flies low and the timing clear... Thanks and ...START.

#6 · (Edited)
BUMP!... we have 9 now with Nate.... March 15 is the deadline..but try to get them in earlier... also... we will have a Wilmingtom Booth...so you can always bring them there...but I would rather get them BEFORE the Wilmington show to have the reffle box ready when the show opens...I can hand out the flies to those who show up at the Wilminton show and mail the rest. Is that a Plan? Also, please do as you did before by droping a couple bucks to help me pay for postage and the thick envelop...you can however include a self addressed protective envelop instead as some others have...your choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.