Fly Fishing Forum banner

NESFR: FF for SBFT w/ First Light Anglers

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  FishHawk 
#1 · (Edited)
Captains Nat Moody and Derek Spingler will be the featured presenters at the New England Saltwater Fly Rodders meeting on Tuesday, January 13, at the Northern Essex Community College in Haverhill at 6:30 P.M.

Nat & Derek will give a presentation on fly-fishing for Bluefin tuna off of Cape Ann, covering the equipment and techniques required to target these amazing fish.

There is a $10 fee for non-members, which may be applied to membership at the meeting. Please email me if you have questions or need directions - NECC is less than a mile off Route 495, exit 52 in Haverhill, click here for directions.

Meetings are held in the Library (Bldg. A), parking is available in lot 3. You will be entering the campus from the main entrance on the right hand side of the map below:

-- Tom

See less See more
#2 ·
Please note I botched the date in my announcement, the First Light Anglers are presenting next Tuesday, January 13th!

Also FYI.. next month the New England Saltwater Fly Rodders are proud to present... drumroll please...

The Flyfishing Forum's own Juro Mukai!

Mark your calendars.. second Tuesday of the month!

-- Tom

#4 ·
John,

We'd love to have you.. its a great club with about 150 members.

We've already had two great speakers this year (Capt. Ray and Brad Burns) and have some other great ones coming up:

Nat & Derek from First Light Anglers
The Infamous Juro
Capt. Fred Christian
Jack Gartside
Capt. Terry Nugent (Riptide)
Capt. John Pirie

If you, or anyone else, is interested in joining, please email me and I will send you an electronic copy of our latest club newsletter, which also includes a membership application.. or you can simply sign up at any meeting. We will also have a booth at the Wilmington Fly show.

-- Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.