etc.

I think:

- three to six system people
- 10-20 beta testers from different regions
- one bug tracker

Will do the trick... thoughts?

striblue
04-02-2001, 03:27 PM
I been called many things in my life, but if anyone, but anyone , ever called me a bug tracker, I'd......

FrenchCreek
04-02-2001, 08:24 PM
I will gladly be a bug tracker, Remote that is, and John can be a Local bug tracker. When we meet, we can trade bug tracking patterns and maybe John will invent a new fly from the whole process.

JimW
04-02-2001, 08:48 PM
I'll help out if I can. I'd probably fall into the beta user category. I handle bug tracking and squashing at work, but on a different platform, I'm net very webby yet. I don't think I could commit as forum bug tracker/vendor liaison and hats off to whoever does. I beleive your on a unix server, I'm a Netware/NT guy but willing to help out however I can. We're thinking of using the ubb software at work for a brainstorming area, it's not getting any traffic at this point so it's hard to say how it will hold up.
It's getting kinda close to fishing season for this sort of thing.

(Just say no to chat)

GregS
04-04-2001, 10:01 PM
I'll volunteer to be a beta tester. I don't have enough technical system knowledge to be of much help there.

Greg

juro
04-06-2001, 11:31 PM
Well, we've hit the gamut of issues on this upgrade, but fortunately each issue has been quickly resolved and fingers are crossed for the next try being the 'charm'. Thanks for volunteering to test the new board, I'll contact you when it is operational.

Juro