Convenient fishing partner [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Convenient fishing partner

flyfisha1
12-07-2003, 09:55 PM
For those times when you need some verification from someone on the stream that you really hooked and landed that trophy fish, but no one's around and the camera dropped in the drink and floated downstream, now you can bring your own partner along. He doesn't say much, doesn't beat you to the big one rising in the next pool, but unfortunately you might not be able to borrow his tackle should something happen to yours...

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/smallblueplanettoys/8662.html

DEERHAAWK
12-08-2003, 12:39 AM
Guess he's not much into catch and release........I mean, with that little fillet knife and all. Always gota watch out for those quiet types.... why , before you know it he jumps on a flat stone up stream from ya and starts castin that .0003 weight and lettin that tiiiiiiinnny little fly drift right in front of you. And when you ask him what he thinks he's doin....He just gives you that cold plastic look:rolleyes:
Yep, he knows that sooner or later, some poor sap with a good heart will come by and feel sorry for him, stuck in the box and all.
My advice, stay away from this guy, I mean for criminie sakes, he owns a "creel"! I guarantee he has worms and a bobber stashed in that box somewhere!
Listen, you guys can hang with this guy if you want, but Im not going to be a part of it. Flyfisherman, right! He PROBABLY works for P.E.T.A.:devil: :hehe: :D :chuckle: :whoa:
Deerhawk